Certified Life Coach | Personal Growth | Self-Improvement

Hi! I’m Naly Warah, It’s nice to meet you! As a certified life coach I work with individuals who are hungry for hope and seeking life transformation. Individuals who are conscious of all the opportunities and possibilities that life has to offer but struggle to break free from negative patterns, limiting beliefs, and self-doubt that limit progress towards living their true potential a more meaningful life.

nalywarahcoaching.com | Naly Warah Coaching - Local Service - 8 Photos | Facebook /https://www.instagram.com/nalywarahcoaching/

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

• Price: $297 | 90 Minute Intensive Coaching Call | Establishing Personal Boundaries

• Price: $1497 | 3 Month 1:1 weekly sessions

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What can you expect from my lessons?

As a life coach, It is my mission to create a safe space for you to share your thoughts, feelings, life experiences, struggles, and life goals. I believe you deserve to live the life You desire. What is keeping you from living your true potential? We’re going to work together to get you where you want to be!

Why me?

I was at the point of my life where I felt lost, I was stuck and felt hopeless. I would continually ask myself what am I doing with my life! what have I done for me, for myself! Is this seriously what life’s all about! why does life feel so meaningless. I felt like I was wasting my life away and for years I tried to accept my life for what it was as if this would somehow change the way I would feel about my situation. All while I was in my head trying to convince myself by asking what more can I possibly want? I was in my safe zone, I was comfortable (although not the happiest person living) but didn’t think of or didn’t know how to begin seeking other opportunities because of the fear of the unknown, limiting beliefs, my self-worth, and doubts. But as time went by I would continue to struggle with these limitations; constantly questioning my self-worth and purpose.

I remember always saying if only I had more time in the day I would start working on making a change or when the time is right I will make the change. I would say that to myself year after year after year….guess what changed? absolutely NOTHING!

I wasn’t fulfilling my purpose. I was not living the life I wanted to live. I was not living my true potential.

How Did I Become The Person I Am Today?

Acknowledged the facts of life! life offers so many opportunities and possibilities

The first thing I did was admit and acknowledge the fact that there are so many opportunities and possibilities that life has to offer.

Be honest with my self

What was keeping me from experiencing all the joy life has to offer?

My doubts, the fear of the unknown, my self-worth, am I good enough? smart enough? Ultimately it was me, my mindset!

I started learning how the mind works It all started to make sense. I was my own worst critic (I’m sure if you’re reading this you can agree when I say that we all feel this way). When I learned about myself and what was keeping me from living my full potential it helped me understand myself better in a way that it created greater possibilities for happiness and progress towards full freedom.

It took a lot of mind work, I had to dive deep into what was important to me, my purpose, and my goals, practicing mindfulness which allowed me to create space to think clearly, become more aware of my thoughts, and de-stress. I had to pay more attention to my inner voice and learned to be honest with myself. I had to learn to embrace who I truly was.

With time, I started giving more focus & energy into just being aware of my thoughts, emotions, what was important to me, and what I wanted out of life.

The one question I get asked by so many is, is it possible for me to change so that I can live my life purpose? ABSOLUTELY! What you want already exists it’s about having the right mindset!