Carnatic Classical music lessons

Hello, everyone!
My name is Varidhi, and I recently moved to Canada, from India. I have learnt Indian classical music for about 16+ years , and have won several awards and accolades for the same. My journey with classical music began really young, under the tutelage of my father. I sang everywhere - in my school, in public gatherings, and I even acted in a Kannada language TV series because of my music skills I had as a 5 year old. Carnatic music has truly been transformative. It has proven benefits of improving concentration, memory and other cognitive abilities.

I take music classes for three students currently, and I assure you I come with a lot of knowledge and experience with Indian classical music. I have a state accredited certificate for both junior and senior levels, where I placed first in the whole state in the practical exam, in the latter.
If you love classical music, and want to get trained, you’re at the right place!

This channel has some videos I have made and sang in, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4flY3VeSQGqPHjhV9oPnA

The classes will begin from the basics , and it will be a total of 6 classes a month.
Price is 150$ for one month.

Let me know if interested!