Career paths in the fashion & beauty industry

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Dareyna but I go by D. Swann Beauty Artist and I am from New York City born and raised. I am licensed professional in the beauty industry, In the areas of Cosmetology and Esthetics ( skin care). I love all things beauty as I also have extensive knowledge on the fashion industry as I am trained designer since the age of 14. I attended a Fashion high school then I went on to get my associates degree in Fashion Design.I’ve had the opportunity to work for really dope brands like Nike, ecko unltd ,Dereon ( Beyoncé ) clothing line, Nicki Minaj clothing brand , Snoop Dogg Clothing & akademiks to name a few assisting with designing fashion collections, mood boards and styling . I also had the opportunity to show my own collection of designs 3x during New York fashion week and rapper lil kim had me make her a custom jacket for her welcome back tour. My goal is to help you find purpose in your passion if you have interest in the beauty industry. Whether it’s designing clothes, fashion styling , styling hair , makeup skin care and etc.

I am also an author with two books available via amazon one based on the fashion industry and one how to properly take care of your hair so it can grow. In addition to my beauty and fashion background I am also a flight attendant let me know if you have interest in that as well.

My website | Instagram | LinkedIn

My website | Instagram| [LinkedIn](https:// linkedin.com/in/dareyna-swann-9b99282a)

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25/hour

Packages

• Price: $150 - $300 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $200 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2x time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *, Google pay

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

*my parents had 7 kids I’m the oldest

What can you talk about for hours?

*Fashion , beauty, business and relationship talk

What’s your favorite smell?

*Fresh laundry & Vanilla

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

How I make it my mission to accomplish the goals I set for myself

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

*I wouldn’t want to see to far into the future as then I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the process and live in the moment.

What is the most normal thing about you?

*I’m very family oriented

What do you hate?

*People who make excuses on why they can’t go after their dreams.

My teaching style

*Im very visual so I will provide examples of what I’m explaining as I’m explaining.

What can you expect from my lessons?

*every question you have answered fully.

Why me?

*Why not me lol jk … I have over 10 years experience in fashion , 7 years in the beauty industry and 2 years in the friendly skies.
I say all that to say I have “ experience” and I’m not stingy with my knowledge so ask away. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Why I’m passionate about this?

I’m passionate about this as this platform allows me to turn my passions into purpose.

What else I can do?
I also do graphics :blush:

1 Like