Career development

Are you dreading the work day ? Do you find yourself hitting the snooze button many times on the alarm? Are you dragging your feet at work ? If you said yes , to any of these things it’s time to start looking for a different career path .
Hi- I am Jenea Frederick. I help professionals up level their confidence to get to the next level in their career. I do this because I know how hard it was after I graduated to find a job then when I did get that opportunity I was fired 6 months later . Then I went work in a job less than my degree as a certified nursing assistant (CNA). Finally I went back into my field as a mental health professionals where I felt stuck . The system limited my potential from limiting my pay , advancement , and the toll it had taken on my own mental health . I belief I deserved more and worth more . So I want to give more and help more people so the only way to do that is by being my own boss. So
Rather you are just graduating and need direction , want to start another career , or need something new I have a program just for you .
I have different services from
Resume building starting at $25
Mock interviews $85
VIP coaching $150
Financial Literacy program 6 sessions @ 350
I have three different packages coming at the end of the week . I will update as soon as available .
You can visit my website at

I also have a Facebook Group
Happy Professionals