By your side health and wellness coaching

Hi! I’m Laura

Welcome to my health coach experience. I am here to help. I’ve been health coaching/personal training for many years now and would love to help even more people become aware of their body’s needs through eating well, and living well. Throughout my years of coaching, I’ve realized that we ALL need an accountability partner. Especially with weight-loss. Someone who will keep us responsible in our decisions to meet our goals. I’ve had friends, family, and even my own health coaches help me along my weight-loss and healthy lifestyle journey. I have discovered that the most successful clients, benefit from one-on-one coaching support. I will be that person for you. I also have learned that our bodies change. Life happens, and when it does, changes occur. When our internal and external environments change - our bodies do too. We are creatures of habit - once we make one, we have a hard time breaking one. Let me help you focus on GOOD change - and GOOD habits - so you can see your lifestyle change and your body transform too! I am a phone call away.

Phone Consultation - Free (20 minutes) Introductory/getting to know each other/ assessing your needs - weight loss or maintaining weight…

Coaching Call Initiation - $35 (60 minutes) Once you have decided we’re a good match, I’m your coach. Here to help you with your wellness journey. This call is to set you up for success.

Follow Up Calls - $25 (10-60 minutes) these calls are to keep you accountable. You can set these up whenever you’re feeling like you need guidance and some support. You can schedule these as frequent as you need.

Payment methods: PayPal, Venmo
Start Date: As Soon As You’re Ready
If you’re interested: Email me at laurahealthcoach2@gmail.com

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love to play the Cajon Drum.

What can you talk about for hours?

The meaning of life.

What’s your favorite smell?

Anything pine or Fraser Fir

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My writing

What is the most normal thing about you?

I love being home. I am quite the homebody

What do you hate?

When innocent people get hurt

My teaching style

One-on-one focusing on the needs at hand. Talking it out.

What can you expect from my lessons?

Learning more about yourself - and what makes you motivated

Why me?

I am passionate about talking with people to learn what they will need for lifestyle transformation. I take pride in watching clients grow to know their strengths and struggles. In this way, they learn to manage, become encouraged, and have success in their journey.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I have been through it myself. I have had my fair share of struggles with weight loss issues, self image problems, insecurities, And loss of motivation. I’ve felt defeated and needed a coach to get me to where I am today. Of course, with an accountability partner, I learned to stay the course on my own eventually. This is part of the final transformation.