Bulimia Recovery Coaching services for women over 40

My Story

Bulimia. I thought it was my friend. I won’t lie. Not food. Food was not my friend. My bulimia “was”. I struggled for 30 years on and off with this “friend”. Trying to tell her she wasn’t, but she kept coming back to soothe me. How? You say? Because at the time I needed comfort and I didn’t know where to find it. Everything, and everyone around me seemed to feel like a control factor. Bulimia was my escape. I could actually go in a room and eat all the comfort food I needed until I felt so full that I just wanted to scream. I get it. It started as a diet gone wrong. I couldn’t manage dieting. I hated it. My eldest sister told me I was too fat for her wedding and should go on this starvation diet. I tried. I did it for three days… I suffered three times 10 years of that … thinking I was fat. And I was so NOT. I look back at the pictures of when I was 16 and I looked really nice!..

My experience propelled me to create a program that will help you with overcoming bulimia which includes Grapho Therapy. I am the only one that includes this in a program for recovery.

Why women over 40? Because I know it’s hard for them to relate to the adolescents and to a certain degree there is shame for still struggling at that age. I want this to be non-judmental and create a safe, comfortable place to be able to share.

The program runs for 12 weeks and costs $1200USD (payment plans available). This includes 24/7 access to me via text, phone or email. I want to be present as much as possible for my clients.

A message from me:

A Podcast that I was Interviewed on:

Tip 2: Here’s how to link to your website and social media.

My website | Instagram | LinkedIn

Ask Me Anything

Hi! I’m LaurieAnn from Montréal, Québec, Canada and currently living in Milton, Ontario, Canada, where I now call home. I guide people towards experiencing the amazing feeling of overcoming their struggle with bulimia.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $200 / hour

Packages

• Price: $2400 for a 12 week program - 24 hour access via text/email

Small Group

• Team size (requires 5 students)
  • Price: $600 per student
  • Length: 12-weeks
  • Meeting: Once a per week but 24/7 access for emergency contact via text/email
  • Session length: 1.5 hours
  • Start date: New groups start every 3 months

Payments accepted

*PayPal, and contact me if you don’t have Paypal and can only pay by credit card.

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

*My family was the first Civilian family to walk from Asia to Europe. Literally walk!
And I am the first Canadian (and 3rd in NA) to receive my Master Certification in Handwriting Analysis and Grapho-Therapy :slight_smile: *

What can you talk about for hours?

I have a passion for recovering from bulimia and my journey and too about my ability to know people’s characteristics through their handwring!

What’s your favorite smell?

My favorite smell is Lilacs… it’s so representative of Spring and new beginnings

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

*So many things, but maybe biggest is at 45 changing my life and buying an Auto Repair business in a small town where I knew no one. I set up a Used Car Sales business as well, an impound, a muffler service. But best of all while there, I had a hobby farm with a donkey, two goats and 5 chickens… along with 7 dogs and I am not sure how many barn cats. What a fantastic experience. Lost everything 3 years later (2010) and lived in a barn with no running water for 3 years. Fun fact here? I loved it. It was like Glamping! As a child my parents took us camping often. This was a time for re-energizing and refocuss and finding myself. And my dogs loved it! Abundant fields… which life should be all about. Oh, and? I love Art History and research… I do have friends with whom we discuss these subjects, but they are not common to find. Do I have more? Like playing flute, creating my own cartoon character and just living life at it’s fullest? Yes… :slight_smile: *

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

The ability to destroy other people’s minds

What is the most normal thing about you?

I don’t know if there is anything normal about me! But if I could relate to others it’s through compassion, empathy, and genuinely caring.

What do you hate?

I don’t like the word “hate”. It’s too powerful of a word, like LOVE and must be used wisely. I don’t “hate” anything, but I do dislike the idea of others bullying, discouraging, not taking time for another when in need, betrayal, and people who turn away from friends when they are in the moment of their greatest need.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

My favourite quote is from Plato - ‘Live Life As Play’. Some may say that is not possible, but just remember, when you were on that playground, and you fell off a swing, or went down a slide to fast? What did you do after crying a bit? Got right back up and went right back on. This is Life… As … Play

In my words

My course is available as a per person request. I do need to interview you to find out what works best or even if we are compatible. The program does include my book “How To Have Your Cake & Not Eat It All Too”, along with several recommendations of readings that will change your world and your view on bulimia.

My teaching style is really laid back. No need to be nervous. I have been there.
I know the feeling of reaching out. It’s easy. But it’s harder NOT TO.

What can you expect from my lessons?

I won’t promise that by the end of the 12 weeks you will have overcome your struggles. I can’t promise that. But I will say I am confident that you will be on the right track, and I do offer follow up after the program.

Why me?

There are a lot of people out that you can reach out to for this struggle. Why me?
Because I really understand. I have been in a place where others just don’t, even psychiatrists, therapists. They were there. They didn’t experience the journey. NOTE THOUGH… I am NOT a counsellor. I am a Coach. I am also a Grapho-Therapist and Masters Certified Handwriting Analyst, and I do incorporate unique techniques in my program. I also do have the resources if we together decide they may beneficial. But I am picky about who I refer.

Why I’m passionate about this?

This is easy to answer. I DON’T want to see women over 40 struggle to find someone who understands them, but even more so, who believes in them. I have been there. I have the T-Shirt, as they say. I want to burn that shirt, along with helping you burn yours. Well, the one with the label BULIMIC. I want to have you wear the shirt “NO MORE”.

What else I can do?

*This is a question that if you ask me? I can tell you. I 've moved 24 times in my life. I finally found home in more ways than one. During those 24 times, I learned more than you will ever know… unless you ask me. As I noted earlier as well, I can tell you all about your character, even some traits that you have buried in your subconscious, through your handwriting. I have studied it since I was 9. I now have my Masters Certification and it was one accomplishment I am very proud of. This and my books. Hampy, Make Up Not Required - How To Brand The True YOU and the one noted above, How To Have Your Cake and Not Eat It All Too - Recovering From Bulimia. :slight_smile: *