Building Dreams

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Anna-Marie from Diamond Bar, California, USA, and currently living in Phoenix, AZ, USA. I help people experience the life they would love living.

https://www.instagram.com/annamariedegiorgio/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/annamariedegiorgio

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $100 / 1 hour

Packages

• Price: $197 - $1997 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $75 per student
  • Length: 12-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 30 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo, Zello, Invoice

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I have ten grandchildren.

What can you talk about for hours?

Of course, my grandchildren. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What’s your favorite smell?

Puppy Breath.

What do you hate?

Hate is a strong word. I can say I do not hate anything. Dislike sure, but Hate?!

In my words

Are you a thermometer or a thermostat?

Here’s what I mean by that:

A thermometer reacts to the temperature in the surroundings, while a thermostat controls or responds to the temperature.

We all have thermostatic settings in our nature. When we react to our circumstances or situations, we become a thermometer - we make decisions based on what other people are saying, what the economy is doing, what our bank account is telling us. We react to the environment!

If we want to control our environment, live the life we love living, we need to become a thermostat. A thermostat sets the temperature, doesn’t listen to what people are saying, what the media is telling us, and sets an intention for good. Thermostats control the environment!

Now that you know, which one do you relate to?

My teaching style

I am an evocative coach. Meaning I ask questions instead of being directive.

What can you expect from my lessons?

Diving into self-discovery, Experience personal growth, Take control over your mind, Break harmful cycles, and most importantly, Love Yourself.

Why me?

I have a passion for helping people build a blueprint to the life they have always dreamed of but are not sure how to get there. My life has led me in so many different directions because I did not have a blueprint of what I wanted. I have since found a way for you to gain clarity in any area of your lives and start living the life you would love.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Because I have been there.

What else I can do?

I am your accountability partner, your motivator, and I bring inspiration into your life.