Being present in your life to see opportuntiy

Nigel Tye Life Coach & Mentor

Even as a life coach, as this year has started I have been exceptionally mindful of my words, my actions and my present state.
When talking it has been as if I have already received. Taking the opportunity to converse with as many people as I can and offer a snippet of value to their lives, giving them an insight or even a future tool they can use to move forward in their lives.
Also taking as much time to unwind and decompress, time to think and contemplate, time to dream and visualize the future I want.
Taking more walks, especially along the stunning beaches of Perth WA, with my attention being drawn to the world around me. Children running in and out of the water, bodyboarders catching whatever waves they can, grandparents building sandcastles with their precious loved ones, young men & women, older ladies and gentlemen all exercising and appreciating the world around them and smiling unconditionally. That smile that is real sincere and not the dreaded social media POUT.
if you can learn to take and appreciate this time then when the mind needs to be turned on, activated, called upon you are more likely to make a wholehearted decisive decision as your mindframe is present.

Nigel Tye Life Coach & Mentor