Being a minority in the united states

Hello, I am a healthcare student, and I have been dealing with having problems because of the way online virtually learning is. However, I feel that I am definitely growing more, and achieving more. Being Asian America is very tough, and feeling connected with mental health as been truly disheartening at times. I hate that growing up having to know that being Vietnamese i had to be something that I was not. I am hoping to learn more from everyone else who has deal with not getting help, and surviving in the world. Please let me know more of your thoughts.

1 Like

Hi I can totally relate as I’m also living in the foreign country. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. Sometimes even with the all the people we know and love we can feel isolated and lonely, but if we open ourselves to others by sharing our story or ask for help can leave us surprised in many positive ways. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want. Be honest to yourself as this is most important for you and your happiness. I’m pretty sure as a young person growing up in this world can be scary but also magical. Much support and love!

Yes thank u. it can be challenging to relate to people but it also worth it. Thank you for response

1 Like