Be in-charge of your mind for a healthy body

Hi My name is Rina and I live in Michigan. I am of Indian ethnicity ( not the Native American but the real deal), I was born in Oman a small peaceful country in the Middle East, educated in India, moved to the UK lived and worked there for 4 years and then moved to the USA. Who knows where my journey takes me next. I identify myself as a healer, motivator who helps people meet their goals in personal, professional and physical challenges — A physical Therapist. (PT, DPT)
Enough about me, lets talk about you. If there’s a burning question of “How to” , how to exercise correctly, how to prevent injury, how to not flare up my pain, how to stay motivated, how to have a calm mind and fit body, how to overcome struggles of day to day life, how to create a work life balance… I am here for you.

I charge 30$ for 30 min session. to include a few options:

1. I can work out with you,
  2. teach you about topics related to Physical therapy, such as anatomy, orthopedics, physiology and so on
  3. educate you about injuries and prevention
  4. educate you on a certain diagnosis and how to cope with it mentally and physically
  5. Motivate you in your struggle
  6. Encourage you to meet your goals.
  7. Customize exercises for you using the resources you already have at home.
    8.Help you meditate
  8. Customize yoga keeping in mind your injuries and goals

or anything that come to your mind just shoot me a text and lets Talk !
Usually we begin with a thought, look for resources and the sheer volume of information available is enough to confuse anyone. Allow me to simplify, hold your hand in your journey, motivate you and help you succeed.
In my experience as a Physical Therapist and 1000’s of patients later, I have realized one thing, only boundaries that we have are the ones we create. Lets break through those obstacles together.

I use Zoom, google duo, what’s app to communicate .
PayPal is my preferred method of payment.

Here’s a link to my FB page :muscle

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

Price: $30 / 30 min

Packages

Price: $100 - 4 session / month/ 30 min each

Bring a friend/s

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $30 per student/ 30 min
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1-2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 30 min
  • Start date: New groups start immediately as soon as the payment is received and confirmed

Payments accepted:

PayPal, Direct Deposit in the bank

How to buy:

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.