Baseball Lessons

Price (USD): $50 a half hour

As a child I wanted to be the best baseball player I could be. I would always be picked last to be part of the team. I lacked the skills needed to achieve that dream and try to be a part of something I loved. So I set out and trained with intent and as time went by I became a pretty good ball player. In NYC I played four years of High School baseball where I selected as an All City Player being recognized as one of the best in the city. I then went on to play Division 1 baseball at St Francis College in Brooklyn NY. Without the training that I received as a youth and adolescent I would have never been able to achieve my dream of playing college baseball which allowed me to get education. Now I’ve been certified by USA baseball as a coach and certified to teach baseball.

At my training class, OneFive Baseball, offers a variety of classes for different athletic levels and sports needs. If you’re looking to improve your game and take it to the next level, you can find the support and resources you need right here. Additionally, I personally consult with every single client to understand each one’s unique goals. Because with OneFive Baseball, every athlete matters.

If you’re interested please email me at onefivebaseball@yahoo.com

Check out my website : https://onefivebaseball.wixsite.com/onefivebaseball

Check us out on Instagram: @onefivebaseball
Facebook : onefivebaseball
Looking forward to hearing and meeting you