AUDIO TECHNICIAN for live THEATRE on a CRUISE SHIP

Ask me anything

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-waterhouse-172624160

Hi! I’m Tom. I’ve lived and worked on a cruise ship for the past 11 years, sailing around the Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska, and the Mediterranean, but thanks to COVID I am currently stuck here in the UK. The cruise line I work for is owned by one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world, and I work in the theatre as the Lead Audio Technician.

So if you have any question about audio for theatre, life behind the scenes on a cruise ship, or what it’s like working for a mass media and entertainment conglomerate, please get in touch!

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25 / 45 mins
  • Price: $20 / 30 mins

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

My teaching style

Ask me what you want to know, I’ll tell you what you need to know.

What can you expect from my lessons?

• Technical information about audio equipment, procedures, and techniques for live theatre.

• Insight into life working on a cruise ship.

• Home recording and audio production.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I’ve been doing this most of my adult life, and it has allowed me to travel the World, make life time friendships, and become financially independent.

What else I can do?
I also play the guitar and have a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, so if that’s also something you want to learn or discuss, then why not.