Audio Support and Mentorship for Creatives

Hey! I’m Jason, a recording and mixing engineer with 20 years experience in music production and audio post-production. I love recording and following essential principles for capturing great audio without sacrificing creativity. Once in the booth, I specialize in drum replacement and voiceover/dialogue editing (two very unrelated things, I know!)
I’m here to offer my help to anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of sound recording/engineering and music production for any genre. This can include recording techniques, equipment selection, podcast support, mixing tips, live production and more! I’m available to discuss topics at any skill level.

I can offer personalized one on one Zoom lessons for $50/hr but I’d also love to give you pointers for free!

To start, simply post a question in the comments. I’m happy to check out a photo, screenshot or video if you need pointers with a setup or send an audio sample.

Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.

If you decide more in-depth mentorship is needed then feel free to directly message me and we can make a plan for a Zoom lesson.

*Payments accepted: PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp