Audio Engineering/Mixing/Chatting

Hey! I’m Leigh, an audio engineer from Sydney, Australia with a passion to teach people the basics and get them on their feet in a new, exciting industry! I recently just finished up recording for a rock band EP (photos below).

I hold a degree in audio from SAE Institute Sydney and have studied extensively before and after my course and continue to learn every day!

My best skills and passions are found mostly in mixing and audio processing, but I also am able to teach a lot about recording techniques and experiences, mistakes I’ve made that can help you, mic choices and to record yourself or bands, audio fundamentals, production, audio engineering and how to release music!

Feel free to ask me anything about audio that might be bothering you, I am happy to help with small questions or large project decisions. Audio is my passion so I love just talking! :slight_smile:

If you require lessons here is my pricing:

• 25 an hour for your first introductory lesson, 1 on 1
  • 30 an hour for 1 on 1 basic tutorial
  • 40 an hour for more advanced 1 on 1 tutorial

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

I accept payments via PayPal.
Please allow 2 business days for me to respond.

And I charge $0 for you to come to have a chat, and have fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.

Here’s my website:
LYTE Music

Instagram: Instagram