As a ProAge Advocate, can we talk?

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Charlotte and I am the owner of Style with Charlotte. Style and fashion have been a source of inspiration for me for most all my life. Colour, line and design speak to me. They contribute to my sense of self and have taken me out of dark times on many occasions.

I found myself in a dark place starring down my 60th birthday. That was 2 years ago. I know I would have liked to have had someone to come along side me and respark me. At Style with Charlotte, I help my clients, primarily women in their 5th and 6th decade of life, find out what they want to do or be in their second half of life. We are all different. I know it has taken several attempts and a village of ideas to bring about my shift from being stuck.

I now include balanced eating, exercise and self-development to enhance my style through my attitude. As a personal stylist, image consultant and pro-age influencer, I know that a new pair of shoes is not the only thing that I can provide to my clients. I am holistic in my approach to assisting you through your style. Style is attitude. Change your attitude, change your life.

Do you want to talk more?

1 Like

Way to go Charlotte!
The service you provide is needed and it sounds fun!

Thank you Sunny! What brings you to this platform and what are you hoping to accomplish?

Good Morning Charlotte,
I am a certified Life Coach,
I hope to be of contribution to people’s lives and look forward to making friends.

Thank You
Have a great day!