Art, Photography, Depression, Childhood trauma

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JIFPhotographyShop?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Ask me anything!

Hi! I’m Jasmyn from Waco, Texas and I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their art. I also

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

-Mental Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $15 / hour

Packages

• Price: $50 - $100 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $10 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 5 times per week
  • Session length: 1.5 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

*Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us.

What’s a fun fact about you?

My initial are JIF like the peanut butter brand and my dad did that on purpose. :smiley:

What’s your favorite smell?

BACON

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My inner strength from growing up in so many tough situations

What is the most normal thing about you?

I stress about my college tuition just as much as everyone else

What do you hate?

People who try to talk over someone else

In my words

My teaching style

I will talk and listen to you. The best way to learn anything is to hear/see an example and then get feedback. We will have back and forth conversations to improve your art, mentality, or any other skills.

What can you expect from my lessons?

Full, complete dedication and commitment to helping you in whatever you need- mentally, artistically, athletically, socially.

Why me? Why am I passionate about this?

I’ve gone through plenty of troubling life experiences starting at a young age and I always wanted someone to be there for me. I never had anyone to talk to or relate to through any of my situations. I finally found ways for me to cope after 3 years of searching, and I want to help others the way I was never helped.

What else I can do?
Play basketball, sometimes draw, give life advice

PLEASE leave comments if there is anything else you want me to do for you guys!!