Art for your well-being offered by a professional artist and teacher with decades of experience and mastery of art as therapy, art education, and reiki

Art for your well-being offered by a professional artist and teacher with decades of experience and mastery of art as therapy, art education, and reiki

Methodology
I believe in acting as a guide and mentor as I offer direct responses to individual requirements. The curriculum design is built around experiential studio courses with the foundation of the elements and principles of art along with mindful thought principles.

Background
I’m thrilled to say some of my former students became artists and blamed me. I offer the scoop on the media scene and have worked in it. I’ve completed the Master work of Art Therapy along with a few masterpieces full of tips. My path has been varied but throughout this career of forty or so years I have never strayed from our initial purpose of creativity, knowledge of technique, and familiarity with an ease of grace one gains with my meditation ideas.

A meditative art sample (one of the many free meditations to be found here)

Jill’s resume, portfolio, and contact