Are you ready to transform your health and every ae of your life ? Certified Health and Life coaching and Tranformational Mastery Coach

Are you ready to transform your life? I offer holistic Healthcoaching and Lifecoaching with a spiritual foundation for emotional eating and weightloss.

Hi everyone, my name is Donna Griffin, I’m from Ooltewah, TN. I’m a certified Health coach and Life coach and Transformational Mastery Coach. My mission is to help people create a life of purpose and fulfillment, living their best life. I work with women who struggle with emotional eating and weightloss. I help them develop a healthy relationship with food and lose weight. I help them get out of the experience of being at war with food and their bodies. As a heart- centered servant leader, I help others learn how to do life without stress, living in truth and in presence . I’m passionate about helping others access their truth and create the life they desire.

Ask me your questions in the comments. You are welcome to ask questions anonymously if you like. Please give me three business days to respond to your question.

If you’re ready to transform your health and life, message me to schedule your "free " Breakthrough consultation. You can also visit my Facebook Page, New Journey Wellness to schedule your free consultation.

Services

Weightloss Resistance Breakthrough
Total Freedom from Emotional Eating
Transform your Emotional Cravings
14 day Body Reset Cleanse
Powerful Vision Board Experience

Packages

Weightloss Resistance 90 day intensive
90 days
12 sessions (60 minutes)
One to one personal coaching
4 step program