Are you reaching for alcohol instead of your dreams?

Ask me anything

I will do my best to answer, I think we all need a safe, confidential place to talk and I promise to provide that.

Hi! I’m Mary Anne from Fort Collins, CO USA and I’m the creator of Mindfully Inspired . I work with women to empower them to believe in their heart’s inspiration, step into their true desires for their lives, and choose healthy self-care options when difficult emotions, stress or overwhelm arise. I believe we all have the power to free our minds from depending on alcohol, food or medications when dealing with challenges. Let’s unveil your inner strength to choose how to deal with anything life throws your way. You deserve to be heard , and supported . You found a safe place here, and you have my confidentially .

Making some simple self-care choices can do amazing things and I can help you shine that wonderful light inside of you! You’ll be thrilled that it doesn’t involve the huge undertaking that some processes involve.
Think of how you want to leave your legacy , we never know how much time we’re given. Don’t let a substance steal valuable space in your mind ; that should be put towards enjoying and thriving !

I broke free from this life-limiting behavior, I know you can too.

https://mindfullyinspired.com/ | https://www.instagram.com/mindfully.inspired/ | https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-anne-hjelmfelt-mindfullyinspired/

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

FREE 15 minute Discovery Call to see if we’re a fit
Private 1-on-1 = $125

• Price: $99 / hour

Packages

• Price: $229 / month
  • Price: $649 / 3 months
  • These two in-depth coaching packages below are based on one-hour weekly coaching sessions.*

Breakthrough Boost

When ideas are circling in your brain, or you’ve put yourself on the back burner and are ready for ‘ me time ‘, this coaching program is for you. We meet weekly for an hour for 4 weeks via Zoom or Skype. You talk, I listen, together we design! Email follow-ups provided post sessions.

4 weeks - $ 229

Continuing Clarity

Sometimes we have to dig a bit deeper to get to core issues blocking our progress. If you haven’t had the opportunity to talk through your inspirations in a safe place , this package is best. We create a starting point, look at potential options, then go even further than you dreamed! Let’s get moving on the best you , and continue to blaze a trail of fulfillment. We meet via Zoom or Skype, one hour weekly for 12 weeks. Email follow-ups provided post sessions, client may contact me by email with ideas, concerns, or questions throughout the coaching service agreement.

12 weeks - $ 649

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $199 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: once per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, credit card *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love combining several recipes into one that has all my favorite yummies!

What can you talk about for hours?

The brain!

What’s your favorite smell?

Orange

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I was a great ballet dancer

What is the most normal thing about you?

I love flowers

What do you hate?

Rude behavior

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I believe in you, and working with me, you will believe in yourself too!

In my words

• If drinking is what got you to this point, as it did for me, thank goodness you’re here , because it’s time to shine and not hide your incredible uniqueness anymore! It’s about the now and going forward, not dwelling on ‘shoulds’, or ‘I shouldn’t haves’. Life can flourish for you, it doesn’t have to be the same habit loop. You get to choose – choose you, and choose today . You deserve to be present for a life you get to create, one that you wouldn’t dare want to be numb through. When you are enjoying that essence , there won’t be a need or a space to invite anything that might block that fulfilment. I am here to coach you on that path.*

My Teaching Style

First and foremost you have my confidentiality. I want women to feel like they can come forward and talk to me - I will have ZERO judgement. I listen intently, but you get to reflect and decide what is most important to focus on. From there, we can take action steps towards creating your most fulfilling life!

What can you expect from my lessons?

In depth conversations, along with helpful tools to implement change over time

Why me?

• Mindfully Inspired came about from my personal struggles with finding my voice, having ideas come to fruition, and executing steps I never thought I would take.

I know the feeling of putting others first , assuming you’ll ‘get around to my stuff later’ or ‘someday I’ll take that leap’. By the end of the day you’ve ticked off all the to-do’s for everyone else except yourself! Your aspirations put on a shelf, leading you to just say ‘the hell with it, I’ll have a drink’, finish a bag of chips, or take a relaxation pill for the anxiety release. Whatever avoidance that might be, there are sustainable ways to deal with emotional triggers.

I am a certified Holistic Life Coach and Mind Body Practitioner , and through my work studies, along with practical life experience, I can share what I know to help you be where you want to be ! I want to help you move beyond any underlying issues that may lure you into self-soothing with alcohol (or other distracting choices.)

There is absolutely no blame or shame from me, nor should you ever experience that ! We are all doing our best with what we have, and you my friend have a wealth of goodness that needs to be shared with the world. Perhaps you’ve had thoughts of not wanting to play too big, doubting decisions, getting frustrated with the uncertainty of situations beyond your control. I know I have.*

Why I’m passionate about this?

• I have been studying and received certifications in Positive Psychology , Resilience and Wellness for many years, but I didn’t honor this calling because I felt I wasn’t good enough. I have a degree in Fine Art, I was “Supposed” to just be an artist. Well none of us are JUST anything! We get to choose our path and change it as much as we want. I believe in supporting women who acknowledge that there’s something inside of them that needs to come out to truly live authentically in this world. I don’t want you resenting what you do, and stuffing it down or hiding behind a substance to not bring that gift to life.*

What else can I do?

Realize easy ways to incorporate self-care into your life. Help you get back to having fun!