Are you looking for more awareness and kindness? Let me help you better connect with yourself through yoga

Ask me anything

HI I’M CHELSEA

Yoga Teacher, Jewelry Maker and affectionate cat owner from Stonington, CT. My goal is to transform yoga newbies into full-fledged yogis that find healing through awareness, kindness, and mindful movement. The only thing I love more than a kitty purr is helping people like you feel better in their bodies!

Does this sound like you?

-Feeling limited in your movement and being hard on your yourself for that limitations
-Feeling like you can’t do yoga because you are not: flexible, athletic, skinny, or female
-Can be self critical
-Easily feel stressed or flustered and don’t feel like you have good coping mechanisms
-Out of touch with how you feel physically and mentally

If so, I’m here to help you prove yourself wrong! You can do yoga! And you can start to change yourself image after just a few classes!

My website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $60/ hour
  • Location: Teams, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger Video, Skype, or phone.

Small Group or Private Party

A class for you and yours designed with the groups needs and goals in mind

• Team size: min of 4, max of 10
  • Price: $20 per student
  • Length: One or Multiple Sessions
  • Session length: 1 hour
    *Location: Teams, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger Video, Skype, or phone.
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Packages: available for both 1-on-1 lessons and Small Group Sessions

• Price: 1-on-1 $200 - $900/ month (depending on number of sessions per month), Small Group $17-$12 per student (depending on number of sessions per month)
  • Location: Teams, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger Video, Skype, or phone.

Open Donation Based Classes

Join one of my classes online! Open to anyone who would like to join and all donation based to accommodate pandemic finances.

• Class Size Varies
  • Price: up to the student
  • Meeting: 3 classes per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Location: Teams (sign up for link on the schedule tab of my Website)
  • Dates: Please visit my website for my full schedule of Donation Base Classes

Payments accepted

• Venmo, Apple Pay, Credit Cards through Ribbon Event Planner*

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I was a competitive gymnast for over 10 years, and was state ranked during High School.

What can you talk about for hours?

Yoga, My Cats, Holistic Therapies, epic 80’s movies, Tea, Scuba Diving, Jewelry, and Fashion

What’s your favorite smell?

Lavender and Bergamot, but have been jiving on sandalwood mixed in lately

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I feel like I’m a pretty good and intuitive cook, but don’t usually like to share my cooking ideas, I’m a bit picky so most people think I can’t cook

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

OMG I don’t know and am googling it :woman_facepalming:

What is the most normal thing about you?

I have a wonderful family and cats! But also, Normal, what is Normal?!?! :woman_shrugging:

What do you hate?

EEWW Bugs!

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I am excited to meet with you and help you on your movement and kindness journey!

In my words

My teaching style

I teach a mindful yoga practice, that is often very gentle and with variations that allow you to deepen your stretch or focus more on strengthening. I can teach faster paced classes as well but will typically do so on request. I encourage playful movement and making the practice your own.

What can you expect from my lessons?

I always start by checking in with my students and asking them to check in with themselves through out class so they take the movement they need. Expect lots of variation options and an interactive class. Definitely some awkward cat jokes and giggles. Also cameos from my cats, Saffron and Jinx.

Why me?

Yoga is about the journey to a deeper understanding of your self. I create an environment that encourages self exploration in movement and mental health. Most importantly, I encourage and give Kindness. I want you to learn to love your self and all of your amazing abilities!

Why I’m passionate about this?

I believe the world could always use some more kindness and the best way is to start being kinder to ourselves! I have found yoga to be a fantastic way to bring awareness to your body and mind then help us choose to be kinder. I used to be really hard on myself for not living up to the “expectations” placed on me by society. My negative self talk got particularly bad after a major back injury towards the end of my gymnastics career. But I realized that it did no one, most of all myself, any good to be that judgmental on my new abilities. So I work at being kinder to myself and being kinder to others feels more natural! It is a practice and I want to help you learn to do it, if not for me or the world, for you!

What else I can do?

I have a pretty good working knowledge about different holistic therapies and how to incorporate them into your self care! I don’t want to sell you on any modality but help you look at and understand different options and their potential to better support your life. I am also a beader and would love to help you with your craft projects!