Are you having trouble being consistent in your health and wellness

$30/20minutes
Interested: Comment below
Contact me by Staceylaureno@gmail.com

Hello, I’m Stacey! I am your neighborly health and wellness professional. I started this journey 5 years now. I had a turning point in my life where I wanted to make an effective change, to present the best self of myself. I wanted to become living proof. After people were asking for my help. I’ve helped 30 individuals in their mental health and physical wellness. I love what I do because I love to learn and teach and I love people improving themselves and enjoy doing it.

I provide life coach services to people who need assistance in health and wellness, such as mental health counseling, nutrition, and exercise.

My lessons consist of research in the field of health., and education from the National Academy of Sports Medicine. I can do group counseling and 1 on 1.

You will be able to discuss your personal concerns and questions, we will come with a set plan and I will be along with you doing lessons from discussions, cooking, exercises, and more.

Please let me know if you are interested and ask me questions if you have concerns to accommodate you.
Staceylaureno@gmail.com

Below are pictures of nutrition tips I have given to previous groups… I hope you enjoy it and remember we will be working on many areas to achieve your goals!!