Are You Feeling STUCK and Wake Up Unhappy? I Can Help...Virtually!

Hey Beautiful,

I hope you’re doing well and having a great day!

My name is Andrea Jackson, based in Washington State and love the outdoors.

Are you ready to start living your best life? Then you’ve come to the right place!

HOW TO BUY

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you by sending you a message on Talktime.

Do any of these statements apply to you:

*You need confidence to start dating again, begin a new career, improve your body image perspective, start a new project, become a new mother or other life area

*You feel stuck and/or overwhelmed and don’t know what to do

*You are unhappy and experiencing erratic distress

*You compare yourself to other women

*You’re ready to reclaim your confidence and self worth

Contact me today, I’ll help you start living your best life!

PACKAGE DEALS

$60 per session, 45 minutes (e-mail and text support between sessions)

$240— 4 weeks, 45 minutes per session (e-mail and text support between sessions)
OR
$360—6 weeks, 45 minutes per session (e-mail and text support between sessions)

PAYMENT METHOD
PayPal
Life Coach Shirt Pic
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO RECEIVE:

1. Happiness & Clarity

2. Andrea’s undivided attention, guidance, support and brainstorming to help you reach your goals

3. A safe, confidential space to heal and express yourself

4. Confidence that will help you open doors to new opportunities

5. Self-esteem to value yourself and know your worth

6. Non-judgmental, completely confidential coaching sessions

7. Email and/or text support in between sessions

8. Guidance, inspiration and support

HOW TO BUY
Message me and I’ll contact you to get started!

ABOUT ME

I’m Andrea Jackson, a certified Life Coach who specializes in helping women crush their inner bully and reclaim their vision, clarity and majestic confidence with my signature coaching program.

Building self esteem and confidence has changed my life! That’s why I became a Confidence Coach-because I realize so many women need healing from their past and mindset transformation to build confidence and live life to its fullest.

I realized I lacked confidence after the birth of my firstborn child. I battled postpartum depression and struggled balancing life as a new mom and college graduate unfolding the next chapter of my life. The struggle was real! As postpartum depression weighed extremely heavily on me, I began to envy happiness, joy and peace. I was so stuck! Woke up everyday unhappy, went to sleep every night unhappy and my mind constantly told me this was the way life would remain. I lost sight of my life’s purpose and had no idea how I could overcome it.

One day, I was sick and tired of being unhappy. Through prayer and meditation, I began the process of self forgiveness and initiated self care. I gained strength to heal from my negative mindset that held me captive. When I agreed with God concerning what He said about me, I began living mindfully and intentionally and accepted my life’s purpose. I gave myself permission to be happy!

Building confidence helped me:

• Stop feeling sorry for myself
  • Live in my purpose
  • End toxic relationships
  • Have a positive self reflection
  • Stop abusive internal dialogue
  • Cope with social anxiety
  • And so much more!

Today, I live a confident abundant life, adorned with grace, crowned with appreciation and gratitude for the respect and dignity I have for myself.

HOW TO BUY