Are you exhausted, anxious or depressed? Take action NOW!

Hi I’m Dean currently living in Thirroul (1hr South of Sydney) NSW Australia. I help professional athletes, business men and woman who have achieved success in their chosen career, however feel empty and unfulfilled inside, increase their sense of value and worth resulting in greater vigor and enthusiasm for life.

My website: https//:www.deandavies.org
Instagram: [https://www.instagram.com/ddhealthandwellness/] or [https://www.instagram.com/healthandwellco/?hl=en]
LinkedIn: [https://au.linkedin.com/in/dean-davies-79abb326]

Ask me anything.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $250AUD / 1.5hour. Concession Price $130AUD / 1.5 hour
  • Price: $180AUD / hour. Concession Price $90AUD / hour
  • Location: Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Zoom or (Phone-Australia only)

Packages

• Price: $897AUD/4Pack (4 x 1.5hr session) Concession Price: $468AUD/4Pack (4 x 1.5hr session)
  • Location: Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Zoom or (Phone-Australia only)

Payments accepted

• Square*

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Testimonials

Podium-670x447
Adam Melling
Professional Surfer WSL
2008-2017

“I started working with Dean when I was competing on the World Surfing League. At the time I had lots of difficulties with gaining consistent winning results. My aim was to get my head right for competition. Turns out the tools he gave me not only worked for surfing but also work for me in day to day life. I highly recommend anyone considering working with Dean if your into being a better human”.

Nick Borsky
Managing Director ANZ
NoZomi Networks

"Sessions with Dean have been eye opening and life changing. I have been able to gain awareness and consciousness about areas in my life/subconscious/mind that were previously holding me back. Each session has given me more tools to tackle life and achieve my goals in a more calm and balanced manor. I highly recommend Dean to anyone who has the intent to live a peaceful, fulfilling and richer life on all aspects”

What’s a fun fact about you?
My partner thinks I’m crazy because I like to eat savory and sweet at the same time eg: a poached egg on toast with jam

What can you talk about for hours?
Practical spirituality - That is, practical ways to re frame how we perceive our environment. In other words “Identify and reprogram the unknown causes of stress.”

What’s your favorite smell?
Fresh air following a thunderstorm.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
My ability to use my hands to restore a 1958 356A Porsche and build a custom design home.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
To be able to hear everything going on in peoples minds.

What is the most normal thing about you?
I’m no different from my clients. All I want is health and happiness.

What do you hate?
Nothing.

Anything else that you’d like to share?
I really love what I do and if I had a passive income I’d probably do this for free.

In my words

My qualification is a B.Nat (Naturopathy) Southern Cross University (NSW, Australia). I have been studying practical spirituality for 14years and continue to learn new things every day. I have two Australian Titles and one World Title in the Mountain Bike discipline of Down Hill. I have restored a 1958 Porsche 356 and built a house. You could say that I know a thing or two about process.

In addition to helping successful athletes, business men and women, I also love to assist anyone who seeks to overcome procrastination or is having difficulty moving beyond where they are now. Success comes to those who take the small steps everyday towards their goals.