Are you anxious about relocating to a new city?

SERVICES
Private 1-on-1

• PRICE: $50/ 30 minutes
  • Payments accepted: Venmo, Cashapp, Zelle, Bitcoin

Needless to say, 2020 was a whirlwind year full of surprises, tragedies and new beginnings. While many people have adjusted seamlessly, some folks have had lots of trouble acclimating to the new “normal” and long for the regular interaction that we always took for granted.

But what if you live in a place that still doesn’t allow this interaction. No group classes. No in-person schooling. No movie theatres. Bars and restaurants operating at half capacity with social distancing and masks required for entry. Even traveling has been restricted by some local governments. If you’re like me, the situation has taken a toll on your mental health and some days you wonder “why even get out of bed?”

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! I assure you, there are many like-minded individuals yearning for the same things. But I know what you’re thinking…“How do I find them?Where are they? What’s the first step I need to take?” The truth of the matter is, it may be time for you to consider relocating…

My name is Keith Nelson and I’m here to provide you some guidance and alleviate your concerns about moving somewhere new. I was born and raised in NYC and have traveled to places I never even thought possible. Thailand, Istanbul, Russia and France are just a few of the locations I’ve been the last few years and there’s one thing all of these places have in common…PEOPLE LOVE TO INTERACT WITH EACHOTHER!!!

No matter the language, the culture, or local customs, everyone’s experience is predicated on group activities and close contact with their fellow human. WE’RE SOCIAL CREATURES!! No matter what any “expert” says, being lonely and living in constant despair will take years off of your life and send your mental and physical health into a nosedive.

This was my situation until I decided I had had enough. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t allow this to happen to me. As scared as I was, IT WAS TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!! I packed all my stuff into my van and with no guarantee of a job or even shelter, I drove as far south as south goes; Florida.

And guess what?..IT WAS THE GREATEST DECISION I EVER MADE!! No place is perfect and Florida is no different. But, you know what, IM HAPPY!! I’m now 30 minutes away from beautiful beaches and the locals have been friendlier than I could ever imagine. Within a few days of arriving, I made several connections with people who provided me with work, housing and the interaction I’d been craving for nearly a year.

I DID IT AND YOU CAN TOO!! Have you considered moving to a new place? Are you worried about how you’ll adjust to new surroundings? Are you feeling stuck in your current location? LET’S CHAT!!! I would love to help alleviate your concerns and hopefully play a small role in the decision that could change your life for the better. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you and God Bless :smiley: