Are You A Woman Struggling To Maintain Overall Wellness?

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m MystyMoon I live in San Francisco, CA. I am a certified integrative health coach and yoga instructor for women. I help women heal physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

My Sites

https://linktr.ee/MYSTYMOON

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1 Coaching

• Price: $200 / Time is unlimited. Session ends when you feel complete.

Packages

• Price: $1080/ 3 months (6 sessions. Each session ends when you feel complete.)

Customized Womb Yoga

• Price: $100/ Pre-Recorded 40 min yoga flow with 10 mins of sound healing while in Savasana.
    This flow includes customized affirmations based on your needs.

Customized Guided Meditation And Soundhealing

• Price: $20/ 15mins of a customized meditation script and soundhealing based on your needs and sound preferences.

Payments accepted

(https://venmo.com/Mysty-Moon)

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I used to be a fire dancer and once went to the San Francisco Circus School for Chinese Acrobatics.

What can you talk about for hours?

Metaphysics, anything esoteric, and “conspiracy theories”.

What’s your favorite smell?

Sautéed garlic.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Meditating at four years old without anyone teaching me or even really knowing what I was doing.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Read other people’s thoughts.

What is the most normal thing about you?

Nothing.

What do you hate?

Pedophiles.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I’m passionate about making the world a better place and believe with all my heart it is possible.

In my words

Testimonies

Why me?

Over the course of 16 years I have studied various holistic modalities including body psychology, holistic counseling, massage therapy, Chinese medicine, sound healing, reiki, and womb care. I’ve worked in environments such as acupuncture clinics, holistic drug/pain rehab centers, spas, and healing retreats.

IMG_7745

I have led many online group 21 day detox programs and hosted monthly women healing circles where I provide womb yoga, vegan meals, and led inner-work exercises.

How Will You Benefit From Working With Me?

Regardless if you’re trying to lose weight, rid fibroids out of you body, leave a toxic relationship, or find purpose in your life. It all comes down to your thought process.

Your beliefs effect you thoughts, your thoughts effect your emotions, your emotions trigger actions, and your actions yield results. This can be both positive or negative.

I help you identify the negative beliefs that are on autopilot in your unconscious mind by getting to the root of your triggers. Once we identify them, we heal those thoughts by giving them a voice. This process alone will dissipate the energy of the negative thought and then you can begin to experience the truth of who you are.

Why I’m passionate about this?

My passionate for working exclusively with women is due to my belief that when a woman is balanced and in harmony she passes that on to her child and significant other. Therefore, when you heal the woman, you heal the world.

Two years ago I had a nervous breakdown and found myself in a mental hospital, it was during this experience that allowed me to have a spiritual awakening and clarity on how to truly heal my depression. What I realized is that it takes a tribe to truly heal. Most importantly the body, mind, emotion, and spirit of the person must be addressed simultaneously. This includes: a solid spiritual practice, diet, exercise, mental hygiene, and emotional intelligence. If even one of these pillars are missing, healing will not be sustainable. Lastly, your tribe consist of a therapist, health coach, supportive community, and God as you understand God.

What else I can do?

Sample Of Customized Meditation And Sound Healing.

Sample Of Womb Yoga