Architecture / Engineering Design talks-lectures, lessons & Consulting

Hello,

+20 years experience in the architecture and engineering field , including 10 years of teaching Architecture Design Studio in one of the most prestigiuos universities in South America.

The last 3 years i’ve been working on several residential and commercial projects in the USA, getting involved with building codes and american standards.

I offer help teaching to properly set every phase of the design process, especially for residential design, either from a pragmatic point of view or a conceptual diagrammatic thinking.

For residential design i can provide 3 basic conversations (1 hour each) to stablish the principles of the house design, the building codes and the construction systems.

Also, for designers looking for a next level, i can provide a more detailed conversations about structural design and conception, as well as preliminary calculations and how the form is related to the structural elements.

As a former university professor and also can help for those who looks to finish a theorical papers and essays or a diagrammatic project.
You can check part of my theorical work in my book (Link Below) https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/intelligence-applied-to-the-design-process-d-m-fenelon/1135003777