Architectural Designer to Help You Out!

Hello There!

So, I have your attention now. I am Ankit Darda, a strategic architectural designer with over +7 years of experience in the USA & India. I am a recipient of Re-Thinking Future Sustainability Award 2014 and Young Designer of the Year 2014 by IA&B Forum. My experience range from small scale/budget residential/renovation projects to all the way to large scale/multi-million dollars amusement park & aquarium projects. Project types include - Residential/MixedUse Urban/Commercial/Zoo/Museum/Aquarium/Landscape/Exhibit Design Projects. I have advanced knowledge of architectural & graphic software including - Revit/Sketchup/Rhino/Adobe Suite/etc. I can also help you gain new skills for the above-listed software from beginners to all the way advanced!

Being born and raised in a diverse, multi-cultural environment in India, my work and thinking have evolved around the contemporary cultural juxtaposition within architecture and design. I believe in nature as a source of inspiration and cross-disciplinary design dialogues for holistic and ecological sustainability. Ankit became a licensed architect in India and has over +7 years of diverse work experience across India and the United States. Currently, he is actively working towards getting his architectural licensure in the United States and collaborating on various projects including Georgia Aquarium, Sea World San Diego, and Mississippi Aquarium Gulfport.

When he isn’t working, Ankit enjoys cooking gourmet Indian food, bicycle around forest parks, traveling unexplored experiences. He loves to share different design thoughts and can be reached at www.ankitdarda.com.

Ask me anything

I will help you gain peace of mind and more time for yourself to focus on real work while I make things happen for you. Here’s how it works:

• Start Here - Ask me any question you have. Please be respectful & related to the topic. (If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine too.)
  • If more specific - If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then includes the video link in the comments.
  • Please allow me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

CONSTRUCTION/DESIGN DRAWINGS

• Architectural & Interior Design Services
  • Building/As-Built Plan Set (For Construction/Builders/Permit Set)
  • 3D/2D Drawings/Renderings/Walkthroughs for Marketing (For Websites/Real Estates/Sales)
  • Outdoor Deck Design & Drawings
  • Utility/Shop Drawing Set (Electricity/Plumbing/Lighting Drawings)

DIGITIZING

• 3D/2D Conversion
  • 3D/2D PDF to CAD Conversion
  • Hand Sketches to CAD Conversion

REVIT/BIM MANAGEMENT

• 3D/2D BIM Revit Architecture Design & Coordination
  • Advanced Revit Template & Family Content Creation
  • CAD/PDF/Point Cloud Conversions to Revit
  • Online In-Person/Remote Training & Support

Service Charge & Payments Processing

Typically I charge $35/HR or Project Based on the clients. All payments will be processed via an online trusted PayPal website.

Portfolio

Please visit www.ankitdarda.com for more details.

Great! Wanna go On-board or still have more questions?

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business day by sending you a message on Talktime.

Have a great Day!