Arabic- English Translation (and vise versa)

Hi! My name is Wasan Abod and I am an Iraqi- Swedish Architect / Interior Designer living in Stockholm- Sweden. I have always been fascinated by all the different cultures/ languages in the world, and lived in different countries myself before settling in Sweden more than a decade ago. I am fluent in 3 languages: Arabic, English and Swedish_ and currently learning 2 other languages: Spanish and French. To me, learning a new language is like gaining a 6th, 7th, Nth sense: whole new worlds open up to you slowly while learning a new language and you gain ten folds the awareness of the world around you during this process.

Do you happen to have a text in Arabic that you are curious to translate to English? A book you heard of in Arabic but can´t know what its title is in English? Have general curiosity about Arabic culture(s) and want to know more about their life style, food or music? Contact me and I will be happy to help!

Ask me anything

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Teaching Classes

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30 / hour

Packages

Private

• Price: $200 / month
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 2 hours

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $50 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, contact me for payment details

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business day by sending you a message on Talktime.

Hope to see you soon!