Anyone can do yoga and I can help you!

Hi!

I am Liz Franklin and I have been bringing yoga to people who never imagined they could practice yoga since 2000.

I developed Yoga in Chairs to make yoga accessible to anyone who can sit in a chair - even a wheelchair! The classes I offer are slow and gentle but I strive to work every joint and muscle in your body in each session.

I have a page on Facebook where you can see some testimonials and images from my classes Facebook page

I am also on LinkedIn where you can see the trailers from my videos LinkedIn page

I have worked with seniors - my oldest student is 102 years young!

I have worked with people living with Multiple Sclerosis through the MS Foundation. I also trained 60 other yoga teachers how to work with people living with MS!

I have worked with people in cardiac rehab.

I have worked with athletes healing from injuries.

If you are looking for a way to get started practicing yoga, I hope you will reach out to me! I am happy to answer your questions.

I offer one-on-one sessions via Zoom or Facetime for $25 per hour. If you set up a weekly session I am offering a 10% discount.

I am also open to working with small groups - in-person in the Denver, CO metro area or virtually anywhere in the world. Please contact me for more info on group sessions.

Yoga offers so many benefits - from better breathing, to better sleep, improved blood flow to more flexibility and better balance. I also offer Positive Imagery - a way to take your mind to a happy place so your body can rest and heal.

Why not check in and see if my program is a good fit for you - today!