Announcing the Publication of my Ebook. Live Long and Profit: Stock Evaluation Skills for a Lifetime

Live Long and Profit: Stock Evaluation Skills for a Lifetime

A complete step by step guide to understanding the investment environment and the evaluation of individual stocks. An easy to learn, easily duplicated method of stock evaluation that will help you make an informed investment decision. You will learn the sites to go to, along with the trends to watch, the important numbers, and the meaningful data you need to be a well informed investor. You will also learn about market psychology and be able to understand the conversations on the financial channels. It includes an examination of the economy, asset allocation and expected return. It also includes a quiz at the end so you can check yourself on how much you learned.

It’s just $9.99 in Kindle format. If you don’t have the Kindle app you can download it from the same link as the book.

I am also available for a personal consultation for $89. I will go over the book with you and explain my stock evaluation methodology.

No matter your age, if you want to learn how to make an informed stock investment decision and understand the conversations on the financial channels, my book can help you.