Agile Project Management Certifications

If you are not sure about which agile certificate to choose, let me help you.
First, you should define your goal: Are you choosing a certification for yourself or your team or your organizations?
Yourself: Assess your business and technical skills, look at the market demand for agile certifications and then choose one or two, which will boost your hireability.
Your team: Assess your team’s business and technical skills and the type of support your team provides. Choose a certification program that can be tailored to your team’s needs. Not everyone in your team needs a Scrum Master certificate. You may choose PMI’s Agile Practitioner course to ensure all your team members learns the basics of agile and various agile methods and frameworks.
Your organization: If this is the case, I recommend you to look at more high-level certifications to ensure the management understands the agile way of working before rolling out any specific training to teams. PRINCE2 Agile and PMI-ACP are good ways to teach agile to project teams and DevOps Fundamentals to your operation teams. You may choose ICAgile and Disciplined Agile courses to teach specific skills to your teams.
REach out to me if you have any follow up question.