Adobe Premiere and Lightroom Help, Learn to Understand your DSLR

Hi, everyone! My name is Brandon Schultz or you can refer to me as Adventure Joe.
I was originally born in Muskegon Michigan. In 2016 I sold everything I had to become a photographer and travel the country.
I have traveled to 43 different states and have seen both oceans in one year. I have been lost in the desert and camped in a swamp in Florida. I’ve climbed mountains and been to Roswell, NM.
A seeker of knowledge, I consider myself to be a true adventurer. My entire story probably won’t fit on this description, but I will tell you any stories you would want to hear

I want to help you to learn how to use your camera equipment and editing programs. If you want to plan out an authentic adventure, I have the experience and know how to help you with that.

Services:
Learn Your Equipment: $20/hr
You don’t have to leave it on “Auto” all the time

Learn Adobe Lightroom or Premiere: $30/hr
Make the most out of your programs and images whether it is a style you want to do or just get the basics

Adventure Planning Interview: $20/30 min
Let’s chat about the kind of Adventure you want to go on make sure we are on the same page

Adventure Planning: $150/hr
Want to hike the Appalacian, or travel to the badlands? Maybe explore a cave system? I can help you budget, make sure you have the correct gear, timing, and learn about what you want in your next adventure based on your comfort zone.

Payments accepted
PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Photography Samples

Portraits

My Adventure To Maine

My website
Instagram
LinkedIn
Facebook
Youtube

Interview with Talktime

Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us. Feel free to write how you talk. The best interviews show instead of tell. Do you have photos, videos, or work samples? Include these in your response if possible. Bottom line: Show yourself in action.

What’s a fun fact about you?
I travel on random adventures all over the country

What can you talk about for hours?
Places I want to see and visit. I can also talk about all the places and things that I have seen and done.

What’s your favorite smell?
Roses

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I went from working a full time job that never paid the bills and living in the hood in an old crack house to being able to travel whenever and wherever I want to.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

The ability to smell farts anywhere in the world.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I am not a rich person. The ability to travel doesn’t come to me because of massive amounts of financial freedom. Usually, my trips are free minus the gas and food.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I’m looking forward to meeting and chatting with people. It’s always fun to make new connections.