Accredited Life Coach and Master EFT/TFT Practitioner. Live your life to it's full potential, Get Healthy get Happy

Hi my name is Toni, I am a fully qualified and accredited Life Coach, Master EFT/TFT Practitioner for adults and teens.

I believe it is never to late to become who you want to be, to let go of the past and imposed self beliefs and design the life you want.

It is time to Get Healthy and Get Happy, Life is to short to just survive.

I work alongside you via zoom or skype sessions to help you achieve the life you want, there is no gimmick its all about over coming fears, previous experiences, finding what it is you want out of life and learning to love yourself.

With motivation, a strong positive mental attitude we can all achieve our dreams and passions big or small.

EFT/TFT (Tapping)
Do you suffer from Anxiety? OCD? Depression? Phobias?
Emotional Freedom technique and Thought Field Therapy is a powerful tool in controlling and overcoming these powerful thoughts and feelings.
Don’t suffer in silence learn the tools to over come and conquer, it wont be easy but it will be worth while.

Investing in your own future is the best way to creating your happier self and life. We only get one life so live it.
See my website for my full list of services

https://www.newyoucoaching.life/

My prices are:

£35.00 per hour

£25.00 per hour for under 19s

£35.00 per couple per hour

Block sessions available at a reduced rate on request (excluding Jump Into Summer Plans)

£300 for the whole 60 days Health Plan including all support sessions
Can be split into 4 or 6 weekly payments on request

All sessions are completed over zoom or skype in complete privacy.

i love this wow interesting

thank you much appreciated