Accountability and Life Coaching

Hi!! I am Kelly Sciandra, currently living in Fort Worth, TX, but I am a born and raised Florida girl (I swear saltwater and sunsets run through my veins). Our family moved from Florida to Italy to Texas, and I have to say, there are pieces of my heart in each place. I don’t know where “home” will be permanently, but I know those three places will always be on the list of maybes.

I am a wife, a mother of 2 boys, and a great friend!

I worked in the corporate world for 16 years managing luxury apartment homes; I would still be there today if we did not go overseas. However,

living in a different country opened my eyes in so many ways. It taught me how to be humble, alone, foreign, accountable for my progress and mentality.

It also opened my eyes to a holistic approach to eating and living.

Coming back to the states, I couldn’t dream of going back into that rat race the corporate world puts us in. I dove headfirst into all the things I could to learn how to maintain the structure, discipline, newfound hopes, and dreams I found while in Italy. I became a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach and Nutritionist and completed my 200 RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) Certification and am currently working to specialize in Trauma Sensitive Yoga.

I want to continue to live mindfully, respectfully, holistically, and with the greatest of intentions.

My wish is to serve and support others that wish to live more mindfully and wholly. Ones that want to set intentions and goals and use the building blocks it takes to achieve them. I don’t want to work with anyone that does not have the discipline and strength to REALLY reach for what they want and what sets their soul on fire. I don’t want to write out meal plans and fitness programs (although I could) and strict schedules for you to adhere to.

I do want to support, serve, encourage, and help you find what is achievable and self-serving for you. Is it becoming a runner? Is it to eat more healthy? Is it to be more mindful of your time? Is it to reach for dreams you never thought possible?

What is it to you to live mindfully and wholly?

Let’s find out together!

Every single person holds value and so much power within themselves. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little encouragement, a little support, and a little coaching for the real power within to come out.

We can meet over zoom or email.

Accountability & Life Coaching for $35/30 minutes. $55 1hr. 1 month, 4 sessions $100

Follow me on Instagram:

My website:

Linkedin:
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-sciandra-44088473