Abusive Relationships/Recovery/Trauma/PTSD

A little bit about myself: My name is Natalie, I live in the midwest, and I am pursuing a Masters Degree to become a licensed counselor. Some topics I specalize in are domestic violence, abuse (any form), PTSD/Trauma, and addiction. I have personally been a victim of domestic violence, suffered from PTSD/Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, and substance abuse. If you can relate with any of these questions below, please know that you are not alone, and there is hope. I will share my story with you and how I overcame some of the toughest situations, if that is something you are interested in. I will guide you through your obstacles and help you reach your goals.

• Do you feel like your partner is abusive (mentally, physically, emotionally)?

• Have you tried to leave the relationship before but find yourself running back?

• Does your partner make you feel like you are crazy or toxic when you express how you feel?

• Do you feel like you have lost yourself?

• Do you ever try to numb the pain with alcohol or drugs?

• Has your partner ever made you feel like you weren’t safe?

• Do you make up excuses for your partner’s behavior or try to justify their actions?

• Have you ever felt like you were addicted to a toxic person and leaving them seems impossible?

• Do you ever wonder if you’re the issue and maybe if you did things differently, you’re partner wouldn’t be so upset?

• Do you want to move on but don’t know where to start?

• Do you stay in the chaos in hopes that your partner will change?

• Do you walk on eggshells or feel alone in your relationship?

Please know that you are not alone and there is a safe place to talk. Our sessions are 100% confidental and I will be flexible as needed.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30/ hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

Send me a message with your availability and what goals you want to accomplish. I will respond to you in 1-3 business days.