Abstract 'doodle' art

I am a passionate queer visual artist from Brunei. I am not surprised if some of you are not sure where that is as I get that response most of the time (feel free to ask me more about it if you’d like! :slight_smile:). I create mostly abstract art pieces and I had provided workshops locally called zen doodle, in which participants gets to let loose in creating a piece of abstract art and I call it doodling because, it is basically creating a piece absentmindedly but ironically it is also practicing in making you be more mindful at the same time. Part of creating this piece also helps in building your self confidence through the work you’re creating and especially being part of the queer community, letting loose through creativity and art definitely helps! Anyone and everyone can draw :slight_smile: You just got to have confidence in your creation! Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any (I love answering questions!)

My website
Instagram

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25 / hour

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $20 per student
  • Length: 3 days
  • Meeting: 3 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

International wire bank transfer

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I was the first 2 female fire fighter in the company I worked for after 60 years of the fire station being established. I had worked there for nearly a decade at an early age and I guess I got burned out over time and decided to resign and full fill my passion with the arts. I have always been interested with the art since school but didn’t have much support back then until I hit my 30’s and thought, okay, it’s time to do what I love doing, and that is basically just creating.

What can you talk about for hours?
Anything to do with how art and creativity is important to the world, LGBTQI related matters.

What’s your favorite smell?
The smell of good fooooooood and my body spray (haha)

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
Being part a documentary about queer women in Brunei and it was a start in hopes to be the voice for the queer community that they are not alone.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Probably telepathy! I care too much of what other people think sometimes!

What is the most normal thing about you?
I am quiet but gets along with people easily and gets less quiet when I’m comfortable with them

In my words

My teaching style

Fun and not intimidating

What can you expect from my lessons?

Gain a bit of self confidence through creating your own piece of art

Why me?

I believe in spreading positivity and good vibes with the connection of art and creativity, If you feel the same way, then I am your person for that

Why I’m passionate about this?

Art is life. Life is art!

What else I can do?

I am no therapist but I am free and available to talk with