A little about me, your favorite therapist

Hey let me be your virtual therapist and friend.

Hi! I’m Sonia Atumeyi from Nigeria and currently living in Owerri, Imo state . I’m here to help talk about anything and everything. I’m 21 and a very free person. I don’t really have any special skills but I can be that friend you want. Anytime anyday. You can book your Therapy sections
With me.
You can check out my Instagram

Private sections
Price: $10 / hour
Zoom, FaceTime, or phone.

Price: $10- $500 / month

Payments are made via PayPal

You get pick a schedule you want.

I’m very easy going. I love to watch movies and hangout with friends . I watch a lot of anime too. I love helping who are feeling down about themselves too.
I can have long lengthy conversations about the the universe, religion and conspiracy theories .
I love the smell of good food , it makes me happy . I also love the smell of dry sand when rain hits it.
I don’t like a lot of people but you would never know cause I’m really friendly everyone no matter who you are you what you’ve done to me.
I don’t actually see myself as normal. I might not look special to others but I feel special and that’s enough for me.

I feel hate is a strong word so dislike people who are shallow minded and ignorant to the thousand amazing possibilities of the world and just choose to follow the system blinding and not be bold enough to question it.

The reason I decided to give therapy sections out isn’t because I studied therapy or anything but I have a special gift of helping people figure out and solve their issues and it actually helps me out a lot. I have heard my fair share of depression so I know what it feels like to feel lost and alone cause I had no one to talk to . No one who would understand me . I have helped a lot of people close to me with their personal problems be it relationship, work , family or life as a whole. So I’m here for you whenever you need me . Let’s get through this world filled with pain together. And let’s find peace.

Book your therapy sections with me let’s find happiness together.