A Friend to Vent On? I'm it!

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $15/ 30 minutes
    My communication links are given privately.

Payments accepted

PayPal, Venmo

How to buy

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 1 business days to respond to your question.

Hey there, I’m Suzzanna. I am from Seattle but I currently live in Vancouver, Washington. Because of Covid-19 I am just as isolated as you are. We all need someone to talk to so here we are.

So how’s it going?

Seriously, how’s it going for you? I wouldn’t mind being a friend for you if you need it. I know that I also need a friend to vent on sometimes and it’s really hard to decide who would be the most trustworthy. If you vent your frustrations on me, I don’t share it with others. If you are super excited about something, dude, I am all ears. I love it when you get excited about something, even if it is a subject I don’t know or understand. I like to pretend that I understand anyway. It’s about what you want to talk about that interests me.
The other thing I should mention is that if you are seriously depressed and don’t know what to do, chat with me. I will listen and do the best I can to help you and give suggestions if you want them. Everyone deserves a friend. Even a temporary one.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love Science!

What can you talk about for hours?

I love to talk about almost anything.

What’s your favorite smell?

Have you ever tried Softsoap Pomegranate Mango? It is sooooo gooood. (Sniffs, “hmm so good”).

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I love interior decorating.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Uh, acid vomit…eww. Courtesy of Deadpool 2.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I love movies!

What do you hate?

I hate racism and prejudice in any and all forms.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I am really good at mentoring and teaching.

My teaching style

Dude, I am totally friendly, patient, and a great listener.

What can you expect from my lessons?

I can teach you many things which are not limited to self encouragement and communication.

Why me?

Not everyone has my patience and love for others. I am often told that I make a great friend.

Why I’m passionate about this?

With everything that is going on with Covid-19 and so many of us isolated for so long, we all could use someone to talk to.

What else I can do?

I will definitely encourage you to grow and develop many other skills.