A Certified Life Coach to help create your new normal!

Hi! I’m Aleesia and it is wonderful to meet you. I am a Certified Life Coach with a Bachelor’s in Psychology originally from New York and now based in North Carolina. Life happens fast and while working hard and dealing with life’s daily struggles it can be easy to put your needs on the back burner. I am here to be your support system, put your needs back up front and help you create the new normal that you want for yourself. I am here to see you and to hear you.

Linkedin

Services
Private 1-on-1

• Price: $75 / hour
    Payments accepted: CashApp

Direct message me if interested and let’s get focused on you. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime. Please also feel free to message me if you have any questions about me or just want to chat!

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
A fun fact about me is that I once was in an Improv group!

What can you talk about for hours?
I can talk about common life experiences for hours because I find that we all have so much more in common than we think!

What’s your favorite smell?
Right now my favorite scent is Sandalwood :woman_in_lotus_position:

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
I am proud of myself for getting my driver’s license even if it was at 24 years old. I have had a long journey with anxiety and although it is with me every day, getting my license was a big win for me in that battle.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
I would not want Heat-Ray Vision! I feel like there are so many possibilities of accidents :grimacing: I think my eyes would always be strained and tired too!

What is the most normal thing about you?
The most normal thing about me is that I have insecurities, bad days and moments of feeling lost. It can’t be stressed enough how normal and common those feelings are.

In my words

My Coaching style: My style of coaching is a supportive partnership. Every person I work with is different and I adapt my style to suit their needs and learning style.

What can you expect from my sessions? You can expect to have a safe space to be yourself. You can expect to explore different options and outlets to accomplish your goals. You can expect me to be an open book and to act in your best interest.

Why me?: I am absolutely a beginner, I am still learning every day. What makes me a good fit is my genuine passion to see you happy and supported.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I am passionate about this because you deserve to have time and effort dedicated to your feelings and future. I know what it’s like to feel like you are supporting everyone or spreading yourself thin, waiting for your turn. I am here to give it to you.