A Certified Addiction/Recovery Coach & Personal Life Coach

Hi I’m Warrnette, and it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m a certified addiction counselor and certified life coach with expertise in addiction and recovery, coaching, relationship issues and domestic violence. I have a master’s degree in Psychology from Barry University. I’m dedicated to transforming lives. Since 2000, I has helped my clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life.
I teaches that life’s is too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. I work closely with my clients to achieve a more postive outlook on life while providing them with all the tools necessary to achieve success. I’m friendly, a great listener, and genuinely passionate about helping resolve their difficulties and frustrations.

My Website link: www.lewislifecoach.com

My Facebook Page link: https://www.facebook.com/Lewis-Life-Coach-110355837472275

Linkedin link: https:// www.linkedin.com/in/warrnette-lewis-0348501b3/

Pricing: Services
Private 1-on-1 and full confidentially
*Price $35/hour

Package
Package give you one free session

Price: $300.00 for 12 weeks of access to me and my services.

Price: If you choose to pay one session at a time versus the 12 weeks plan, it costs $ 25 per session.

*Location: Zoom, or phone: My services are easily accessed remotely or by phone. Whichever is most comfortable for you.

*Payment accepted: Paypal, Zelle

Direct message me if interested and let’s get focused on you. I will contact you within 2 business day by sending you a message on Talktime. Please also free to message me if you have any questions about me or just want to talk.

Talktime interview questions

What’s a fun fact about you?
I’am funny, and loved to put people in a good mood.

What can you talk about for hours?*
My family, hobbies, and places I have travel to.

What’s your favorite smell?
Flowers (Roses) pizza, and any type of paste dish.

What are you proud of but never have an excuse to talk about?
When I was a child I was scared to speak in front of a group of people, now I have no problems speaking amongst a group of people because, of my confident.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Smell.

What is the most normal thing about you?
I easily cry.

What do you hate?
greed, bullying, excuses, and dishonesty.

Ask me anything:
I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

*Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respected.

*If you would like me to take a look at something post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

*Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Why me?
I have experienced a lot of things both good and bad with family and friends. I can use my experiences when I coach and ask you the right questions for you to find your answer to your predicament.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I’m a friend, a great listener, and genuinely passionate about helping people resolve their difficulties and frustrations.

1 Like