16 personalities - Personality test INFP

Aloha humans,

I love personality tests since I was a kid and I wanna share this one here -

My results: INFP
A Mediator (INFP) is someone who possesses the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving personality traits. These rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do.

Career paths by type:

3 Likes

I have done the test some years ago and back then I got -INTP, which is in the Logicians group, but I was not very sure if it fits to me, so I retook the test some time ago and I got INFP. I have heard other people also getting different results every time, so I did it once more and I got INFP again, so I guess I will stick with it.

Seems like we are from the same Diplomats family :)))

2 Likes

I’m INFP as well! I love MBTI. I’m in several INFP groups on Facebook and I’ve read several books about it. My favorite is “Please Understand Me”. You should definitely check it out!

2 Likes

I’ve always been classified as an ENFP but this time I got ESFP.

2 Likes

I am a protagonist ENFJ-A :slight_smile: Matches well, thank you for posting

1 Like

I’m an INFPP&J-TP and 10w40 wing.

:musical_note::notes: Both perceiver, feeler, thinker and I’m a moonlight healer.
Just need the strength to carry on :musical_note::notes: :smiley:

I haven’t thought about my personality in awhile.
MBTI is, however how I met my best friend, which most definitely an INFP, so I may need to brush back up on it.
Thanks for the reminder :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses: I’m thinking my son might be ESFP, or maybe ENFP. He’s only 6 so it’s hard to tell for sure yet. But he is an entertainer for sure!

1 Like