1 on 1 Reading/English tutoring

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Sabiha! I live in Lake Mary FL, and I have a passion for Language and Literature. I am happy to help anyone in need of tutoring and am excited to provide whatever assistance I can.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $20 / hour

Payments accepted

• Venmo
  • Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

Not really a fun fact, but I love pasta

What can you talk about for hours?

Easy. Harry Potter. Or basically any TV show/book/movie I’m currently obsessed with.

What’s your favorite smell?

Coffee

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

To see the future. I want to live in the present and be excited for what’s next

What is the most normal thing about you?
Probably my love of food. And Netflix.

What do you hate?

Rude people.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

Just your average 19 year old trying to get through college and make it in the real world

In my words

I am willing to help with anything related to reading, language, and literature. This includes but is not limited to: speeches, poems, papers, school homework, reading and writing, etc.

My teaching style

I am all about making sure you get the help you need. However you like to learn.

What can you expect from my lessons?

1 on 1 help and undivided attention.

Why me?

I’m dedicated to helping you succeed and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I love communication and writing. I’ve been a book nerd my whole life and I actually enjoy writing papers. I know. I have also helped edit many things for my friends over the years and I have experience in this field as a student myself.